“The Assembly is our AIM,” meaning, we envision the day promised in Revelation 7:9 when people from every people group will be assembled around the throne of God, worshipping him for eternity, rejoicing in his salvation. We make this day our aim, understanding that our obedience today links us to this promise tomorrow.
AIM equips, encourages, and supports indigenous, international church planters who evangelize unreached people groups. AIM recruits support of their labors by leading short-term trips abroad, raising funds, and spreading awareness of the desperate need of salvation for unreached people groups, alongside great opportunities to join in meeting this need.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in his personal and tangible return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those that are saved unto the resurrection of life and those that are not saved unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.