“The Assembly is our AIM,” meaning, we envision the day promised in Revelation 7:9 when people from every people group will be assembled around the throne of God, worshipping him for eternity, rejoicing in his salvation. We make this day our aim, understanding that our obedience today links us to this promise tomorrow.
AIM equips, encourages, and supports indigenous, international church planters who evangelize unreached people groups. AIM recruits support of their labors by leading short-term trips abroad, raising funds, and spreading awareness of the desperate need of salvation for unreached people groups, alongside great opportunities to join in meeting this need.
The Assembly is our AIM
What do we mean when we say, “The Assembly is our AIM”? It’s more than just a play on words; it’s our vision and our passion because we believe it’s God’s passion too. From the beginning, God has sought to assemble a people for worship. As far back as the Exodus, God commanded, “Set my people free that they may worship Me in the wilderness.” Hebrews 2:12 quotes Psalms 22:22, where Jesus says to the Father, “In the midst of the assembly I will sing your praise.” One day, what God has started, He will finish–and peoples from every nation, tribe, tongue, and language will assemble around God’s throne to worship Him with great joy eternally (Revelation 7:9-10). That assembly will happen, for God has promised us so. Will you have the privilege of saying your obedience contributed? Don’t get us wrong, we believe nothing good can happen unless God the Holy Spirit does it in you & through you–and yet, the Spirit is calling men to obey. As one good brother of ours likes to say, “Our obedience today will link us to this promise tomorrow.” How is God calling you to join in on His work & obey?
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in his personal and tangible return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those that are saved unto the resurrection of life and those that are not saved unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.